Welcome! Start Here
Leaning on the second week of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola and seeking the grace to better know, love, and follow Jesus, we will dive into Gospel scriptures using the prayer tool of Ignatian Contemplation. Along with community support, we’ll walk with you through a plan for daily prayer, NEW guided audio prayer reflections, guided Ignatian meditations, and other spiritual tools. Each week there will be an opportunity to gather and share the graces of the retreat on a community wall.
Before you get started:
- Watch the intro video The Spiritual Exercises: The Grace of the Second Week. In this video Becky explains why we've created a retreat that lets us pause and dive deep into the moments of Jesus' public life.
- Visit Before You Begin: Preparing for Prayer. Here you will find suggested materials, prayer handouts, and other helpful information to prepare for your retreat.
- Visit The Rhythm of the Retreat: How it Works to see our weekly prayer schedule. If you happen to miss a day do not worry! Trust that, with an open heart, the Holy Spirit will give you what you need during this time.
- Visit Meet the Team to get to know a little about us!
- On October 2, the eve of the start of the retreat, you will receive the link to access to Week 1. You can also log directly into Teachable to access the content. Depending on your location/time zone, the content may be accessible the night before.
- The live Zoom community prayer calls are a bonus component of the retreat, which are optional to attend. These calls, held on Thursdays, October 13, 27, and November 10 at 7 pm central time, are a chance to gather as a community for a guided prayer experience. If the Zoom call does not fit into your schedule, no worries, the recordings will be posted.
- Now that all of the logistics are out of the way, take a moment to pray with our Preparation Prayer: Jesus, Ready My Heart.
Know of our prayers for you during this time.
Becky + Team