Welcome! Start Here
We are so happy you are here. During your prayer time throughout Lent, we invite you to come and accompany Jesus on an eight week walk through the last moments of his life. Let's put out into the deep just as Jesus invited his disciples to do. We will learn Jesus’ model of how to love and who we’re called to love. We will invite His suffering to touch our own so that we can be transformed to love as he loves.
Before you get started:
- Watch the intro video below from Becky explaining why we've created a retreat that lets us pause and dive deep into the last moments of Jesus' life.
- Visit Before You Begin: Preparing for Prayer. Here you will find suggested materials, prayer handouts, and other helpful information to prepare for your retreat.
- Visit The Rhythm of the Retreat: How it Works to see our weekly prayer schedule. If you happen to miss a day do not worry! Trust that, with an open heart, the Holy Spirit will give you what you need during this time.
- Visit Meet the Team to get to know a little about us!
- On March 1, the eve of the start of the retreat, you will receive the link to access to Week 1. You can also log directly into Teachable to access the content. Depending on your location/time zone, the content may be accessible the night before.
- The live Zoom community prayer calls are a bonus component of the retreat, which are optional to attend. These calls, held on Wednesdays, March 9, 30, and April 20 at 9 am and 7 pm central time, are a chance to gather as a community for a guided prayer experience. Choose whichever time works for you. If neither Zoom call fits into your schedule, no worries, the recordings will be posted.
- Now that all of the logistics are out of the way, take a moment to pray with our Preparation Prayer: Jesus, Ready My Heart.
Know of our prayers for you during this time.
Becky + Team