Welcome! Start Here
We are so happy you are here. During your prayer time throughout the month of March, we invite you to bring your suffering to Jesus and walk with Him to the Cross, as we lean into the promise that Jesus is a companion in our suffering.
Before you get started:
1. Visit Before You Begin: Preparing for Prayer. Here you will find suggested materials, prayer handouts, and other helpful information to prepare for your retreat.
2. Visit The Rhythm of the Retreat: How it Works to learn more about the weekly flow. If you happen to miss a day do not worry! The material is organized by week and not the day, to give you more flexibility to dive deeper into the retreat according to your schedule. Though you are encouraged to pray daily, trust that, with an open heart, the Holy Spirit will give you what you need during this time.
3. Visit Meet the Team to get to know a little about us!
4. On February 28, the eve of the start of the retreat, you will receive the link to access to Week 1. You can also log directly into Teachable to access the content. Depending on your location/time zone, the content may be accessible the night before.
5. The weekly live Zoom community prayer calls are a bonus component of the retreat, which are optional to attend. These calls, held on Thursdays at 7pm Central or Fridays at 10:30 am Central, are a chance to gather as a community for a guided prayer experience. Choose whichever time works for you each week. If neither Zoom call fits into your schedule on any given week, no worries; the recordings will be posted in each week's section after the calls have been completed.
6. Now that all of the logistics are out of the way, take a moment to pray with our Preparation Prayer: Jesus, Ready My Heart.
Know of our prayers for you during this time.
Becky, Stephanie, Kathy, and Charlotte