Welcome! Start Here
We are so happy you are here. The Advent season falls at a busy time of year, when it is easy to be overwhelmed. During your prayer time throughout the season of Advent, we invite you to be reminded that even in our busyness or anxiety or suffering, we are not alone. God is with us.
Before you get started:
1. Visit Before You Begin: Preparing for Prayer. Here you will find suggested materials, prayer handouts, and other helpful information to prepare for your retreat.
2. Visit The Rhythm of the Retreat: How it Works to see our weekly prayer schedule. If you happen to miss a day do not worry! Trust that, with an open heart, the Holy Spirit will give you what you need during this time.
3. Visit Meet the Team to get to know a little about us!
4. On November 27, the eve of the start of the retreat, you will receive the link to access to Week 1. You can also log directly into Teachable to access the content. Depending on your location/time zone, the content may be accessible the night before.
5. The weekly live Zoom community prayer calls are a bonus component of the retreat, which are optional to attend. These calls, held on Thursdays at 9 am Central OR 7:00 pm Central, are a chance to gather as a community for a guided prayer experience. Choose whichever time works for you each week. If neither Zoom call fits into your schedule on any given week, no worries; the recordings will be posted on Fridays.
6. Now that all of the logistics are out of the way, take a moment to pray with our Preparation Prayer: Jesus, Ready My Heart.
Know of our prayers for you during this time.
Becky, Stephanie, Kathy, and Charlotte