The Rhythm of the Retreat: How it Works
This unique online retreat, incorporating a variety of contemplative prayer methods, provides an individual plan for prayer done on your own schedule.
Our weekly prayer plan includes:
- Sunday: Guided Lectio Divina, a prayer method to prayerfully savor scripture
- Monday: Scripture with Reflection Questions
- Tuesday: Guided Ignatian Contemplation, a prayer method to place you within the scripture
- Wednesday: Scripture with Reflection Questions Central so you can choose which works best in your schedule
- Thursday: Guided Visio Divina, a prayer method of praying with an image **With optional live community prayer via Zoom offered at 9am Central and 7pm so you can choose which works best in your schedule
- Friday: Scripture with Reflection Questions
- Saturday: Gathering the Graces, a method of reviewing your weekly prayer
Thursday's Community Prayer Call Information:
If you are able, please join us for our optional weekly guided prayer via Zoom on Thursdays at 9:00 AM central standard time or 7:00 PM central standard time. If you are unable to join us live, the recording will be posted on Fridays.
To join us at 9:00 am or 7 pm central, click here. The meeting ID is 327 831 7428. You can dial in by calling 1 (312) 626-6799. The meeting ID is the same, 327 831 7428. If you need a local dial in number, click here.