God is calling you deeper.
With the overwhelming reality of what we are facing today, how can we continue to discover God’s vision for our lives? You may even wonder, “Does God still have a plan for me during this uncertain season?”
How do we go deeper when the chaos competes for our attention?
How do we settle our scattered minds and hold on to the promises of God during this time?
There is hope!
You do not have to feel overwhelmed anymore and you do not have to journey alone.
We are inviting you to join Becky and our community as we journey together over the next six weeks to intentionally pause, pray, and embrace a path of abundant hope, peace, and purpose.
Throughout the process, Becky will guide you to truly discover and live God's vision for your life - a vision where you are overwhelmed no more!
The Six Ways to Discover and Live God's Vision for Your Life:
- Week 1: Know You Are Not Alone
- Week 2: Pray in Daily Life
- Week 3: Center Your Life Around God
- Week 4: Clarify Your Yeses
- Week 5: Choosing Between Goods
- Week 6: Walk Boldly in Peace
This unique online retreat, based on the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius of Loyola, provides an individual retreat experience within a virtual community of faith. Together we’ll walk through:
- Weekly video teachings from Becky
- Prayer guides, worksheets, and spiritual tools
- Go Deeper with community conversation
- Go Deeper Resources
- Weekly LIVE Zoom Call with Becky
- Audio replays of the LIVE Zoom Call
- Go Deeper Resource Library
- Take stock of what’s keeping you busy
- Learn how to center your life around God
- Discern and prioritize your greater yes
- Gain the peace that comes from intentionally and prayerfully bringing your busyness and overwhelming circumstances to God
- Walk in the boldness that comes from clarity
With two decades of ministry experience within the Catholic Church, she invites her community deeper in their walk with Christ, through facilitating retreats and days of reflection, through writing, and spiritual direction. She lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with her husband and three children. Learn more about Becky here.
Overwhelmed No More literally changed my life!
- Jenny Kiehl, Marietta, Georgia
Frequently Asked Questions
This retreat has helped me allow God to be in control of what I do next,
to be happy where I am, and not try and pre-empt God's plans for me. In other words, to live in the moment.
- Barbara Delafield, Westhoughton, UK