The Rhythm of the Retreat: How it Works
This unique online retreat, incorporating a variety of contemplative prayer methods, provides an individual plan for prayer done on your own schedule. You will notice there is a lot of repetition in our retreat. Just like in the Spiritual Exercises, we intentionally invite you to pray with the same scripture passage or colloquy twice to help you steep even deeper into your prayer.
Our weekly prayer plan includes:
- Wednesday: Guided Lectio Divina
- Thursday: Repetition of Lectio Divina scripture
- Friday: Guided Ignatian Contemplation
- Saturday: Repetition of Ignatian Contemplation scripture
- Sunday: Guided Colloquy
- Monday: Repetition of Colloquy
- Tuesday: Gathering the Graces: A Weekly Review of Prayer
Community Prayer Call Information:
If you are able, please join us for our optional weekly guided prayer via Zoom on Wednesdays March 9, 30, and April 20 at 9 am or 7 pm central time. If you are unable to join us live, the recording will be posted here in Teachable.
To join us at 9 am or 7 pm central, click here. The meeting ID is 327 831 7428. You can dial in by calling 1 (312) 626-6799. The meeting ID is the same, 327 831 7428. If you need a local dial in number, click here.